The use of humates in crop production makes it possible to save (25-40%) on pesticides and mineral fertilizers as a result of an increase in the digestibility factor of their plants. An additional economic effect is obtained by accelerating the ripening of plants for 3-8 days; improving the quality of the yield and quantitative increase by 15-25%.
Where do you use humates?
- to stimulate plant growth;
- as ligands in the production of microfertilizers and feed and food additives containing trace elements;
- as enterosorbents, used both in veterinary medicine and medicine;
- as detoxifying agents in contaminated areas;
- as components of drilling fluids;
- in the form of additives to iodine solutions used as an alternative to cyanide solvents for heap leaching of finely divided gold-containing raw materials;
- for the removal of aromatic hydrocarbons from oil from contaminated aquifers;
- as nonspecific adaptogens and biogenic stimulators in medicine.
Benefits of using humates
|Main factors||Humates||Mineral Fertilizers|
|Start of action||Immediately after the application||As the solution|
|Accumulation of nitrates and pesticides in products||It is reduced by 30-40%||Increases 2-4 times|
|The presence of special properties||Prevent accumulation in the production of heavy metals, radionuclides, increase the content of dry substances, proteins, vitamins||Not always prevent the accumulation of radionuclides|
|Protection of plants against diseases and adverse environmental factors||Sharply increase the protective forces of plants, allow to reduce the use of pesticides||Nitrogen fertilizers reduce the resistance of plants to diseases|
|Preservation of products during transportation and storage||Improve the safety of products during transportation and storage||Nitrogen fertilizers worsen the safety of products during transportation and storage|
|Influence on fertility and biological properties of soils||They restore the soil structure, reduce acidity, purify the soil from heavy metals, nitrates, radionuclides, contain biologically active humic acids, activate the activity of soil microflora||They contribute to the destruction of soil humus, the death of microflora, increase the acidity of the soil solution|
|Increase the yield||15-50%||10-30%|
|Protection of the environment||Improve the state of the environment||Worsen the state of the environment|
In livestock-poultry farming, the use of humates allows to save on fodder and expensive additives, to provide additional weight gain and to improve the quality of final products (meat, milk, eggs).